- Arrival with dinner included, departure with lunch included.
- The difference in the price per person from hotel accommodation is based on the use of rooms of 3, 4 or 5 people.
- The organization Intercontinental Sports Academy is who decides how many people will be per room, when the teams decide to participate by the lodging base package.
- Participants with the base package price per person can not decide how many people will stay in the room unless they pay the additional cost for room occupancy for 1 or 2 people.
- The Intercontinental organization will only confirm the exact name of the accommodation 30 days before the tournament.
- If participants have a pre-booking in a particular accommodation, they can change their accommodation at any time up to 1 month before the start of the program due to the logistics.
- The Intercontinental organization manages the entire distribution of the room of the participants and any change in the standard room layout must be approved by us.
- Due to the limited number of rooms per floor, your team can be divided into different floors. The organization has no decision-making power in this matter which is the sole responsibility of the hotels.
- Some of the rooms have a double bed for 2 people, where in this case the 2 people share the same bed.
- For a distribution from 3 persons or more, not all hotels have a triple room, so it is placed in a double room with one or two extra beds, or a sofa bed for 2 people, which may not be of the same quality and comfort . For singles or doubles the prices are different.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Breakfast at the hotel. Lunch and Dinner depending on the option, can be in meal centers, schools or in some special cases in the hotel restaurant.
- Valid conditions for reservations made through the Intercontinental Sports Academy program. Subject to confirmation of availability on the day of booking. Please contact us for prices.
- In all types of accommodation it is necessary to leave a deposit of guarantee * (50 € Euros in cash per athlete) that will have to be delivered on arrival.
* This value may be different depending on the type of accommodation. This deposit amount will be withheld and will only be used in case of any damage or damage created by the teams to the premises / accommodations. The Intercontinental Sports Academy organization can never be held responsible for damages created by participants in the facilities. Without delivery of security deposit the "Check-in" will not be authorized.
Price does not include
- Guarantee deposit (€ 50 per athlete) upon arrival at the hotel. This deposit will be returned on departure after confirming that the rooms are the same as when they were delivered to the athlete's arrival and no damages.
- All that is not properly described as included in the program.
This fee is a municipal fee per day and per person and will be included on your bill:
This rate varies with the location and age of the athlete, with a maximum of € 2 per day.
- If you want to stay in the accommodation a few more days, please tell us in advance.
- Accommodation must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure.
- If the athletes do not leave before 10:00 they will have to pay an extra night.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is the nights agreed upon at the Intercontinental Sports Academy program.
- Not all accommodations have early breakfast hours, in the event that they have an early game we ask that you adjust and match the reception at the desired time, the organization Intercontinental will be responsible for meal times outside of normal mealtimes.
- In case you notice that lunch or dinner may be missed due to delays, please inform the accommodation or our staff to avoid any constraints.
- As organizers we will take care of these aspects, however if you are on a private tour we may not know if we are not informed
Hotel for Family and Friends
- For families and friends, accommodation can be arranged through the Intercontinental Sports Academy.
- The reservation through the Intercontinental offers a package with several services included.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the package.
Booking of Flights
- In case your program requires flights, these can only be booked (and paid) after authorization from Intercontinental Sports Academy. Intercontinental is not responsible for any flights booked (and paid) for players if the program doesn't have sufficient athletes registered in a certain age category.
Confirmation of participation
- The first payment of 25% of the total amount will be required to reserve your place as soon as possible up to 15 days after registration.
Note: The first payment amount will be deducted from the total. First payment is non-refundable.
- In some IberCup tournaments, the package includes free access to the public transport system.
- All participants need to make sure that their accommodation option has free access to public transport (train and bus).
- Other public transport systems ensure connections between train stations and other locations.
- For the use of public transport all participants and responsible have to possess the credential or bracelet.
- In 90% of the lodgings one can use the public transport network to reach the football fields.
- In the event that your team plays a game scheduled for a place where public transportation does not cover during the Play-offs phase, the Intercontinental Sports Academy will organize a 1:30 am pre-departure transportation from your accommodation location.
Private transportation for companions
- All athletes accompanying the Intercontinental program, alternatively can request a private coach rental service throughout the week of the tournament.
- The program must be sent to the Intercontinental organization 15 days before the tournament to: firstname.lastname@example.org If we do not receive information from the scheduled plan the first service will be automatically scheduled for 1:30h before the first match from the team accommodation and so on.
- Any change to the scheduled program will need to be communicated 48 hours before the change, in the morning, an extra charge may be charged.
- Changes communicated during the afternoon and / or after 48 hours before the service will not be accepted.
- Due to company restrictions the driver can change the next day.
- The drivers can guide a maximum of 9 hours a day and a maximum of 10 hours of service, (thus 2 hours rest / break during the day).
- During transfers, every 4 hours the driver has to rest 45 minutes obligatorily. We pay special attention to these mandatory safety rules for drivers. In case of organizing tours where there is parking payment this value will have to be paid by the team / group.
- Drivers may not be the same the next day, please inform the driver of the scheduled time for the next day's collection.
- An extra charge will be charged if the service exceeds 10h per day or 150km per day.
- Each day, the driver must have a rest period of 11 hours. Be aware if you have a game early the next day to finish service earlier the day before to make up for the hours.
- The organization of the Intercontinental will have no responsibility for scheduling the transportation of private non-communal buses 15 days before the tournament.
- Modifications to the itinerary should be communicated to the representative IberCup (office IberCup). The driver may not accept changes without the prior consent of his supervisor or representative.
- Intercontinental Sports Academy can put the team in direct contact with a bus company, but will have no responsibility for scheduling services for the team.
- Participants traveling to the tournament must inform the Intercontinental organizers about the flight schedule 45 days before the start of the program. If the information arrived after that date, the organizers will not guarantee this service.
- The airport transfer is exclusively for athletes, not for transporting escorts who do not reserve accommodation through the Intercontinental Sports Academy program.
- Participants will be informed about the meeting point at the airport. The athletes will be received by an Intercontinental representative.
Loss or Theft
- The organization does not assume any responsibility in case of sport equipment theft or personal belongings of participants in the accommodation, transportation or in the sporting venues.
Standards of Conduct
- The Intercontinental Sports Academy is responsible for the behavior of its players in case of damage to sports facilities, locker rooms, lodgings, transportation or other facilities. Athletes will be informed of the procedure to be taken.
- In case of doubt in the interpretation of the rules of the tournament you should contact the staff of the organization directly.
- The silence must be respected in the rooms between 23:00 and 8:00.
- Meal times must be respected. Athletes may lose their meals if they arrive out of time. In case of delay in a game or some transport, you must inform the organization of this situation.
- It is prohibited to travel on the transportations without T-shirt.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be reviewed by the Intercontinental Sports Academy organization and may result in exclusion from the tournament and accommodation.
- Dispensations will automatically be given to two (2) players per squad who are maximum one (1) year over aged.
- Note that you cannot use more over aged players by switching them between matches.
- This dispensation only applies for 11v11 categories.
- For 7v7, no dispensation will automatically be accepted.
- Dispensations for 7v7 teams can be applied for by contacting the Intercontinental Sports Academy.
- September 1: The online application form for next year's programs is open. When the first payment is made, we confirm the place on the Intercontinental program.
- 45 days before the program is the end date for applications according to each of the programs. If the maximum limit of athletes is reached before that date, the records will be closed before the scheduled date.
- 90 days prior to the program for which you are enrolled, you must pay 75% of the program value.
- 30 days before the start of the tournament, the payment will have to make the remaining payment, in order to be with 100% of the amount paid.
- In case of unforeseen events, the organization Intercontinental Sports Academy may change the dates mentioned above.
- The athlete or person in charge of the athlete must keep all of his or her documentation in his or her possession. You will need the authorization documents for minors, passports, visas, vaccines and other certificate that may be necessary. The tournament does not accept any responsibility for the refusal to grant visas or entry authorization for participants in a foreign country; in these cases, the conditions for the cancellation of the trip are applicable, being still of the responsibility of the clients any cost that such situation entails. The Organization of the Intercontinental may under no circumstances be responsible, directly or indirectly, for the refusal of the granting of visas or the entry authorization of participants in any country.
Valid documents are:
- For all participants, we only accept the identification of players with a valid identification (legal card from a governmental institution). This card must have the full name, photograph, identification number and date of birth. This document must always be present with the player's passport. Players traveling from countries where there is no requirement to present a passport to enter the country, the organization will only need a valid identification card (legal card from a government and plastic institution).
- During the check-in, the Intercontinental organization will ask the athletes for all documentation. In case this documentation is not presented, the athlete will not be able to participate in the tournament.
Insurance and Responsability
- The Intercontinetal Sports Academy program includes medical insurance.
Cancelation of the Tournament and Force Majeure
- In the event that the tournament is not held or postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (by force majeure), or because of events that are not attributable to the organization's serious intent or negligence, tournament organizers are not responsible for any damages, costs or losses, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders, financial losses, etc.
- In these circumstances, tournament organizers reserve the right to retain all participation and accommodation fees, or other payments, and use them for a future tournament or reimburse the team leader after deducting the costs incurred for the tournament. organization of the tournament and could not be recovered from third parties.
- The Intercontinental is in no way liable for damages or economic losses that may arise in the event of war, civil war, civil strife or disturbance, or because of actions by authorities, strikes, blockades or similar events.
- The first initial payment guaranteeing participation in the Intercontinental program will not be returned. I
- In case of cancellation of a participant 60 days before the tournament, 100% of accommodation, transportation or other costs will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation of a participant between 59 days and 30 days before the tournament, 50% of accommodation, transportation or other costs will be charged.
- In case of a participant's cancellation after 29 days prior to the tournament, 100% of accommodation, transportation or other costs will be charged by the end of the tournament (if a participant cancels with a medical certificate, the refund will be local participant fee € 65)
- In case of a participant's cancellation due to transportation delays, strikes or reasons of force majeure, Intercontinental will not reimburse the costs.
- In case an athlete fails to attend, the Intercontinental organization is not responsible and will not make any refunds.
Due payments on the arrival
- Please notice that in case there is payment due, your group will not be able to use the airport transfer or do the check-in in the accommodation. The payment must be done in the airport or the tournament office to the Intercontinental Sports Academy representative before proceding any further.
- Wire Transfer:
Note that all bank transaction fees have to be paid by the teams. You have to pay in the currency (Euro) that is the most “natural” currency in Europe. Please observe that we do not accept any personal or company check. IberCup doesn't accept international wire transfers 5 days prior to the Team Check In date. Please do not forget to mention your payment reference and team name when you make the payment because it needs to be mentioned in the description of the transfer.
After payment, always send us the document proving payment in PDF format to email@example.com
- Credit Card Payment:
In this option will be added an additional value (2.5%) for each payment.
Image Authorization Term
In the registration and accreditation steps, for all legal purposes, the player image will be authorized for the purposes of registration, event disclosure, free of charge, constant in photos and videos. The images may be displayed: partial or total, an audiovisual presentation, national and international publications, as well as available in the image bank resulting from the research on the Internet and other future media. The technical committee and its players will have nothing to claim as related rights the image of these or any other.